- How does customer segmentation influence service deployment strategy?
- Capitalising upon the open ecosystem of WiMAX to drive innovation
Planning and Implementing a Successful Go To Market Strategy
- Optimising all elements of a go to market strategy: from procurement to deployment
- Understanding the process of taking an RFP from strategic intent to short-listing the essential features of the WiMAX standard and signing a contract
- How can vendors and operators ensure their goals are aligned?
CASE STUDY NAWRAS
- Introduction to Nawras and the Omani market
- WiMAX opportunity in Oman
- WiMAX market segmentation
- Leveraging the mobile base and complementing 3G
How WiMAX Can Create Profitable New Opportunities For New Entrant
- Countering competitive response to market entry from strong but inflexible incumbents
- What is the best strategy to attract new customers from established broadband players?
- Evaluating the potential for WiMAX to be used as more than just a ‘Gap-filler’ in MENA
Developing Sustainable Retail Distribution Models
- Strategies for new entrants and operators with existing wireless network assets
- Positioning WiMAX services in a competitive local market:When does mobility make sense?
- Pricing and bundling strategies to drive data usage and acquire new subscribers
- How to control the ever increasing traffic demands by customers
Opportunities and Key Factors for Success in 2010 & Beyond
- WiMAX is here to stay: momentum and growth opportunities
- a maturing ecosystem: super devices, open-retail certification, global roaming, market dynamics
- addressing operators’ needs in meeting ‘on-demand everything, everywhere’ consumer expectation
- key success drivers for operators in 2010
4G Networks: A New Generation of Capabilities
- Overview of an end-to-end Greenfield WiMAX network launch
- Addressing which segment to serve? Start with consumers, corporate users?
- Considerations for launching into a DSL dominated market also served by other wireless broadband players
- Marketing strategies and service bundles
How Are WiMAX Operators Addressing Infrastructure/Device Interoperability
- Solving the plug and play problem: How do you standardise network provisioning more effectively?
- Interpretation of the WiMAX standard:What are the mandatory fields for interoperability and what features do carriers want to incorporate?
- A progress report on WiMAX certification