Taking place over two days, the event has been thoroughly researched to address the key strategic and technical issues that are pertinent to all Middle Eastern and North African operators investing in WiMAX in 2010 and beyond.
This event will give you some valuable exposure to a high level audience and we are expecting around 150 high level attendees.
BRAND NEW FORMATS FOR 2010! Including Press Conference Corner, WiMAX on A Plate Analyst Evening Briefings
BRAND NEW TOPICS which will be addressed at this year’s event include:
- What is the WiMAX Opportunity in an Advanced FTTH Market and to What Extent Does WiMAX Compete or Complement a 3G Offering?
- WiMAX on the Dubai Metro: How does WiMAX Perform As A Backhaul Solution at 90km/ph for The World’s Longest Fully Automated Metro Network?
- Qualifying the Customer Offering and Segmentation Strategy: What Services To Sell Over WiMAX and To Which Customers?
- Developing Sustainable Retail Distribution Models: What Is The Best Way To Position, Price And Sell WiMAX To The Middle East & North African Markets?
- Monetising Next Generation Smart Grid Metering Applications With WiMAX: Realising The Value Of Achieving Energy Efficiency With Open Architectures
- Frequency Assignment Update: Understanding the Regulator’s Role in Promoting Broadband Competition and Innovation
- Do All WiMAX Operators in MENA Need Some Form Of Traffic Management Solution? Managing Subscriber Growth Without Compromising Quality of Experience
The Conference Hours are as follows…
Conference Welcome: 08.50
Close of Day One: 18.00
Close of Conference: 16.15
Located 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai is easy to find and is directly opposite the American Hospital. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel at the cost of AED 80 each way. Please ask for more information when making a booking.